[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Jul 29 21:47:54 CDT 2008

On 7/29/08, Todd W. Bucy wrote:

>                    Rather I would say that most of the people I know have
>  more time then money and are not necessarilly adverse to investing thier
>  time to get what they want.

If you've got more time than money, then Linux or some other
Free/Open Source platform is where you want to be.  But in that case,
you don't have grounds to be griping about how green the grass is on
the other side.

If that is a problem that bothers someone, then they should take on
the work to make the grass greener on their side, not wasting your
time and mine bitching and moaning about how brown their grass is but
without actually doing anything about it.