[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 20:56:29 CDT 2008

I'm starting to relax a little with my prescription
Xanax and the good news. My grandparents have seen me
lose my sanity without my fast computer, and so they
have found some good deals on AM2 mobo/cpu combos (2.8
ghz cores, and Grandfather is an engineer that works
on some of the most expensive electronics and high
security in the country, seriously. Speaking of
security, a bomb was sent to his work, and it blew up
in Dallas on the way.). The drawback is that I'm going
to have to sell my good gskill ddr memory that runs in
dual channel, best rating of it's type on newegg. I
payed $135 for it, and now it's worth about $70 new.
Maybe I can $50 for it? I'll have to look at the going
rate on ebay as well.

Off Topic:

You guys have seen my garden, actually 3 garden areas
that I've expanded twice on one, and now I am starting
a fourth garden area because I still have many many
plants in pots. That's why I said I went nuts with
planting seeds, maybe an AS obsession or something
crazy. Well I still have plenty of more plants in pots
that could easily fill up the fourth garden, and I'm
hoping I can sell some of the products that I don't
eat. Either way I'm saving money, grocery bill or
making money. My pumpkin vines are about 6 foot long
and left the garden area, no problems with that
because I was limited on space, and I don't need to
prepare the soil for roots where ever they go. They
are also so huge even with their leaves that they try
to cover up other plants and climb to the top of
Sunflowers, seriously. I have to stop them from doing
that in point their vines to grow in other directions,
been fun and a lot of work, but I am hoping I can
profit off of it. I got some good comments from the
GardenWeb forum which means a lot to me coming from
there about my plants being healthy. I had a little
nitrogen burn on some leaves from over-fertilizing,
but they recover, so I'm learning and cut back on
that. In the future, I'd really like to go
hydroponics. Once you get them going, they are very
low acquaintance and would not be so much of a
distraction from school.