[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 00:36:02 CDT 2008

I know you're budget minded, but I'm getting rid of my current desktop since
I don't need it anymore.  (Problem is that I am in San Francisco so I would
have to box it and ship it.)  But its an AMD 6000+ (Dual core 3.0 GHz) with
a crazy huge copper piped heatsink/fan (I dont remember the manufacturer) on
an Epox board, 4 GB of 667 DDR2 RAM, 1 TB of HDD (2x500GB WD), DVD+-RW,
Nvidia GeForce 6600 (i think thats the model) with DVI...needless to say it
is one hell of a gaming machine.  I just don't use it anymore, and I'd be
willing to part with it.  There are some pics of it here...
http://www.smbtechadvice.com/2008/04/my-home-office.html  the second pic is
in it's current clear sided case with UV, the upper pic is the old case
(which I still have and would sell with it if someone wanted).  Eitherway, I
can send some better pics if you want.  Just let me know if you're at all
interested.  If anyone else on list is interested, you can contact me as
well.  I wanted to sell it here locally, but if someone back home can get
better use of it, I'd rather send it home.  If not, I wlil be putting it up
on craigslist next monday.

Thanks,
Ernest