[Fwd: Re: [SATLUG] Verizon feeding ads on URL errors]

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Tue Jun 3 08:47:00 CDT 2008

Dennis Myhand wrote:
> I saw and read both of your replies Herb.

Thanks Dennis, the problem was my IP, mail was out for 3hours but
everything else worked. then my in-box filled up showing the time
correctly so nothing was lost.
I was bit nervous with the temp @ 100 outside and 95 inside w/o AC. This
old P-IV rig ran last summer when it got to 100 inside but it is now
another year older.