[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 11:15:35 CDT 2008

What kind of price are you talking about? I've already
got 2 dual layer dvd burners, couldn't really use a
third. As far as gaming machine, I've got an 8800 gts
and cpu speed has been proven not to make a difference
unless your cpu is just too slow, friend tested this
with 2.4 stock intel c2d and then pushed it up to 3.8
ghz and got 0 fps difference.

http://www.smbtechadvice.com/2008/04/my-home-office.html