[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 11:21:46 CDT 2008

I wouldn't call a 6600 part of a heavy gaming machine.
Are you willing to sell the proc/mobo separately? 8800
gts a few months ago when I got it was $300 on Newegg.
I got it from a friend who I was doing a lot of Linux
help for. Really I don't need another computer because
I have a lot of reusable parts.

http://www.smbtechadvice.com/2008/04/my-home-office.html