[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:39:16 CDT 2008

Right, the 6600 is not heavy duty at all.  The machine itself is where the
power is.  For the games I played on it...everything up through Doom3 (
think) it was perfect for me.  I know it won't handle Crysis to well.  As
far as just the proc/mobo, I really don't want to part it out.  I want to
get rid of it as a unit.  Parting this out always results in getting left
with parts you can't do anything with and ultimately have to discard.