[SATLUG] OT: Phishing via SMS

tsuehpsyde tsuehpsyde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:28:50 CDT 2008

Firefox 3 agrees with your assumption of it being a phishing site.

Reported Web Forgery!

This web site at www.vonagerenew.com has been reported as a web forgery and
has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial
information by imitating sources you may trust.

Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or
other fraud.

And it appears that someone already submitted this site to PhishTank this
morning:

http://www.phishtank.com/phish_detail.php?phish_id=455136

-Jim