[SATLUG] OT-Time Warner Download Cap

Sean I siffland at nerdshack.com
Wed Jun 4 15:09:45 CDT 2008

I know you all have read about the test is Beaumont, 40GB Cap?  I was
curious about every one's thoughts on this.  I for one downloaded at
least 20GB of Linux live DVDs last month, not including a few flac
CD's I bought online and 12GB of Family Guy Season one from
direct2download.  Yeah and that was just one month of legal stuff.  I
was just curious if anyone has given thought to this or if anyone see
any upsides to this (I for one am already looking for DSL and will
switch just because).  Any thoughts¿  Please don't flame anyone on
this subject (except me that is OK).

sean