[SATLUG] OT-Time Warner Download Cap

Henry Pugsley henry.pugsley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 17:32:26 CDT 2008

At that pricing scheme, it is cheaper to buy a T1 in same places .. 488GB
(maxed T1) of transfer would cost you $503 with Time Warner.  Even
legitimate use can easily push you over 40GB, especially with online movie
rentals through iTV and Netflix.  Stuff like this is going to kill content
providers.

-Henry