[SATLUG] OT-Time Warner Download Cap

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 17:28:31 CDT 2008

If you've got options where you live, I'd say explore those options.  Be
sure to let TW know you are leaving them as a result of their download
cap experiment.  I agree 40GB/month is not enough for what they want to
charge.  If the caps were more reasonable, or there was actual
competition, then it would probably be a different story...