[SATLUG] OT-Time Warner Download Cap

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Thu Jun 5 08:33:34 CDT 2008

> The public utility companies also maintain expensive infrastructures that
> terminate at the home and employ a large and varied labor force to
> accomplish this.

speaking of the Internet and public utilities, I seem to remember a few
years back, that the Texas Legislature was trying to pass a law for the
cable and telco which would have prevented municipalities from setting
up their own public wifi's for their citizens.  What ever became of this
did it pass?  I sure as hell hope it didn't.

Todd