[SATLUG] Download Caps and TinyMe2008 from PCLOS in VM environment

Daniel Villarreal dvprogs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:13:46 CDT 2008

Having worked with company when they were beginning this, I have to wonder
what good it would do to call. I think that calling is going to get you in
the standard queue... then you're going to talk to someone who can't do much
of anything for you, seriously. The funny thing is, while I was a customer,
I had a nice tv set-top box with _all_ the channels, courtesy of the
company, and no tv. I just used the internet... while I was a customer.

Anyway, I don't have to deal with mysterious caps... it says on the bill
what my cap is, and I have plenty. I don't think you're going to see that
kind of straightforwardness from your ISP.

Now if I could just virtualize PalmOS 5. hmm.

have fun,
Daniel

P.S. Anyone try the TinyMe2008 distro? It's real nice. I use a VM of it... I
don't have a lot of computer stuff, so I try to make do with a quad core.
I'd like to run 3 linux distros (Ubuntu 8.04, Slackware12, and TinyMe). I'm
wanting to learn about SELinux for a while, but now I have to because it's
not letting Fedora pick up an IP address.