[SATLUG] SIP Phone Advice

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Thu Jun 5 21:26:54 CDT 2008

Sorry that I am so late to the party, but we use Polycom IP501's with
PoE whip and Polycom IP601's.  The 601s have a surprisingly good
speaker phone (We use them in our shared offices/Conf room) and PoE
built in.  They have the best price/performance ratio of the phones
that we use (Aastra, SNOM, Polycom).  To be fair, I have not used the
Cisco phones in our environment.