[SATLUG] Acer to focus on linux hardware

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:43:45 CDT 2008

The laptop I've demo'ed at both the past computer shows is an older Acer
3050 Aspire (AMD) running Ubuntu 7.10.  The only major issue I have with
it is that the ATI Radeon 200M video card isn't up to compiz/beryl
advanced graphics capability.  I'm not sure of multi-media keys though.
Can someone please enlighten me?

Cheers;
Ed