[SATLUG] Acer to focus on linux hardware

John D Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:54:01 CDT 2008

On Thursday 05 June 2008 21:13:47 pixelnate at gmail.com wrote:
> I don't know if anybody saw this linked from OSNews, but I thought I
> would share.
>
> http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2218172/acer-pushes-linux-hard
>
> Makes me glad I bought an Acer 5920. I just wish somebody would figure
> out how to get the multimedia keys working.
>

> ~Nate

Give Keytouch a try. I'm not sure if it will support your Acer, but some
laptops are supported along with many ps2 and usb keyboards. You can assign
applications to the specific multimedia keys. If your keyboard is supported,
then the default multimedia key assignments should work fine.

http://keytouch.sourceforge.net/index.php