[SATLUG] automatix2 troubles

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Jun 6 21:57:03 CDT 2008

well if the link that I posted earlier is in anyway correct it would
seem that canonical saw the work that the automatix2 crew did and put
that to work in the Hardy release.  That said if it hadn't been for
automatix and automatix2 I might have given up on linux at the very
begining as Ubuntu was lacking in many ways with feisty and gutsy.  IMHO
With the improvements of hardy automatix2 is no longer needed for
Ubuntu.

Todd