[SATLUG] automatix2 troubles

pixelnate at gmail.com pixelnate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:06:52 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 21:57 -0500, Todd W. Bucy wrote:
> IMHO
> With the improvements of hardy automatix2 is no longer needed for
> Ubuntu.

Yeah, I can't say enough about Hardy. Linux, with Ubuntu, is now a
serious contender on the desktop.

Now if could only get a native version of Photoshop (props to Google &
CodeWeavers for WINE tho) and Flash (or a FOSS clone which is now
possible). Makes me hate on Apple more and more every day. I just wanna
knock the Macophiles in the head V8-style, "Coulda had some linux."

~Nate