[SATLUG] automatix2 troubles

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jun 6 22:21:19 CDT 2008

On 6/6/08, pixelnate at gmail.com wrote:

>              Makes me hate on Apple more and more every day. I just wanna
>  knock the Macophiles in the head V8-style, "Coulda had some linux."

Makes me hate Linux more and more every day.  I just want to beat the
holy living crap out of the Linux nuts who want to enforce their set
of morals on the world, and especially on the poor people who don't
want to use Microsoft products but who do just want to get some work
done.

It seems like every single guy who works in the Windows Enterprise
Systems group at work has a Mac Laptop.  Yes, it's running Windows.
But it could also run Linux quite well, or Mac OS X, or any number of
other OSes thanks to VMWare Fusion.

Macintosh is your best buddy.  They're the ones who get into the
corporate door because they make a better PC than any crap from any
"normal" PC vendor, and once they start getting exposed to
non-Microsoft alternatives, they get their mind opened to all sorts
of other options -- of which Linux is one.