[SATLUG] automatix2 troubles

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Fri Jun 6 22:55:23 CDT 2008

For you, me, and the average Joe, Gimp is an acceptable replacement, not
even taking the price at the register into account.  For graphic
artists, designers, etc..., it isn't quite there yet.  I've had the
opportunity to see some of those guys at work in graphics and print
shops, and Photoshop has all the extra bells and whistles that make
their jobs so much faster.