[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 23:47:34 CDT 2008

http://www.smbtechadvice.com/2008/04/my-home-office.html
> [...]
> > > interested.  If anyone else on list is
> interested,
> > > you can contact me as
> > > well.  I wanted to sell it here locally, but if
> > > someone back home can get
> > > better use of it, I'd rather send it home.  If
> not,
> > > I wlil be putting it up
> > > on craigslist next monday.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ernest

> > > anytime
> may
> > > have
> > > bullet

> pins
> > > before
> > > get
> with
> > > it
> combo
> > > deals
> socket
> > > 939
> > > my
> > > grandparents
> grandfather,
> > > that
> > > Would
> gf
> > > for a
> > > buyers
> > > free to
> for
> > > her.
> has

> > > --
> > > Ernest de Leon
> > > http://www.smbtechadvice.com
> > >
> > > "They who can give up essential liberty to
> obtain a
> > > little temporary safety
> > > deserve neither liberty nor safety." - A common
> 18th
> > > Century sentiment
> > > voiced by Benjamin Franklin
> > >
> > > "A patriot must always be ready to defend his
> > > country against his
> > > government." - Edward Abbey
> > >
> > > "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is
> for
> > > good men to do nothing." -
> > > Edmund Burke, English statesman and political
> > > philosopher (1729-1797)
> > > --
> > >

> > Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire at gmail.com>
> >
> > SKYPE AND LQ FORUMS:    fakie_flip
> > AIM AND YIM:    good bye300
> > IRC:    linux_user400354
> > GTALK, JABBER AND MSN:
> recursivequicksort at jabber.org
> >

> > --

> Ernest de Leon
> http://www.smbtechadvice.com
>
> "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a
> little temporary safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety." - A common 18th
> Century sentiment
> voiced by Benjamin Franklin
>
> "A patriot must always be ready to defend his
> country against his
> government." - Edward Abbey
>
> "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for
> good men to do nothing." -
> Edmund Burke, English statesman and political

First I got to say that Crysis sucks ass. I played it,
and then got rid of it. I'd rather be playing Quake 4
in Linux and I love the Freezetag game type on there.
No worries about that your computer. I'm going to be
back up on my feet again Tuesday with even more power!
Check out the deal on this I got!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3799146&CatId=2417

Lots of looking on ebay, newegg, craigslist, etc. was
done before that was chose. Now I have to decide, do I
want to buy 2 sticks of ddr2 2x 1gb dual channel for
20~30 bucks, or do I want to pay 80~90 bucks for 2x
2gb sticks of ram and be future proof. Also if I go
with the larger ram. I can later on buy the same ram
again without mixing and matching ram to have a total
of 8 gb running in dual channel, the max my board
allows. I always heard ASUS are good mobos, not sure
why, and this will be the first time I am not using an
ECS board. Anybody have thoughts?

GTALK, JABBER AND MSN: recursivequicksort at jabber.org