sudo (Was Re: [SATLUG] OpenDNS)

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 14:19:19 CDT 2008

Wayne, read what you said, OO Spreadsheet is a program, and you know it, so
would be a shell script, you have made one helluva leap from su to OO
programs, just for argument sake, This forum has been a very good resource
in the past, however those who come in just to stirr the pot with semantics
always ruin a list..