[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 14:35:21 CDT 2008

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q314082

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3799146&CatId=2417

> > Asus mobo, supposed to be good from what I heard
> > Slightly faster mobo
> > Drawback only 1 pci-e 16 x slot ( I may never have
> ran
> > sli sense its more efficient to upgrade)
> > Should be able to bootup my current Fedora 9 in
> raid,
> > but I'm not sure if Wintendo is going to need a
> > reinstalling, POS. What are your thoughts? Good,
> Back,
> > Good deal? It's better than what I had minus the
> SLI capabilities.
> >

> > --

Thanks for the news. It hadn't even crossed my mind,
so I was sure to make the same mistake you had. I
wonder if the registry can be editted from Linux
because right now, I haven't been able to boot the
computer at all. That's why I did the hardware
upgrade. Going to hell for Windows? I wish I didn't
have to depend on it for all the gaming that can be
done with an 8800. Still, I haven't gone Vista, but
that's what m$ is trying to get gamers to do by making
directx10 Vista only. I've got 64 bit XP. If I can get
a hold of the 1 ghz amd proc from somebody who just
held on to it, I could possibly boot up the system and
make the registry hack. I do not have any IDE drives
except for 2 dual layer dvd burners. I have 2 sata2
320 gb drives. Thanks.

SKYPE AND LQ FORUMS:	fakie_flip
AIM AND YIM:	good bye300
IRC:	linux_user400354