[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 23:41:43 CDT 2008

I've got 4 slots for ram, not 2. If I buy 2 sticks
giving me a total of 4gb now, I can add 2 more sticks
later to double that to 8gb. 8 gb is as future proof,
at least for the near future, as I can get because it
is the most this board will take anyways. it would
have been pointless to get 8 gb of ram for that
computer back then to make you future proof. you are
most likely using a faster different type of memory