[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 8 09:06:39 CDT 2008

I sent this before, but I don't think it went through (at least I never
got it back ...):

I've used Asus mobos for years (in several machines) and they haven't
let me down. Then again, I haven't really had a mobo die on me either,
so that doesn't exactly equate to them actually being superior to other
brands -- just good, solid products from my experience.

If you're looking for an economical solution to the memory question,
can't you just use a SINGLE 2gb stick and upgrade later as your needs
dictate?

Al Lesmerises