[SATLUG] About meeting on June 11

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 14:06:30 CDT 2008

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:20:13 -0700 (PDT), Gary DelValle <thetapheonix at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I would like to attend the next meeting. Do I need to RSVP or anything
>like that to go or can i just show up? Shoud I bring anything?

Though your offer appeals to my coyote nature[1], the truth is that SATLUG takes this
free/libre community idea pretty seriously. You've already become a member by successfully
joining the mailing list, so come and be welcome. Parking should be relatively easy this
week, just avoid the handicap spaces unless you have permission to use them. Locate Nail
Technical Center on the map[2] and look for signs, or try the basement in or near room
025(b).  --Don

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster
[2] http://www.satlug.org/sac-map.html