[SATLUG] Repairing video feed in Firefox

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Mon Jun 9 21:59:45 CDT 2008

Jeremy Mann wrote:
> This guy is just a plain idiot for using that chair. I wonder who owns
> the server he drops?
>
> http://tapespace.com/view/Don_t_Drop_That_Server

I tried to watch this video but since I installed Download helper to
Firefox I just get a black screen, no video, no audio. Running Ubuntu
7.10 and video worked for most URLs before but not all so I thought the
'apt' would maybe fix it.

I uninstalled the Download helper but still nothing. I don't have a clue
what to do. can someone help? Also if the fix involves use of the CLI
... I know how to bring up the terminal but i will need detailed
instructions.
Thanks Herb