[SATLUG] Repairing video feed in Firefox

Robert Pearson e2eiod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:20:07 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:00 PM, pixelnate at gmail.com
<pixelnate at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 22:55 -0500, herb cee wrote:
>> Nate did you use the upgrade offered in the Synaptic mgr?
>> If so were there any problems? My rig is an Intel P-4 1.7g with 1.2g of
>> mem, of course 32bit
>

> I used the upgrade manager. I had not upgraded before, so I risked it,
> but I used the upgrade manager instead of Synaptic. The only thing that
> really drives me crazy is that Firefox 3 (which I absolutely LOVE) is
> still in beta (OK, RC1 or 2 now) and some of the extensions that I have
> grown accustomed to have not been upgraded (View Source Chart and
> del.icio.us) yet. It drives me nuts not being able to bookmark sites on
> my del.icio.us account, but oh well. Hardy more than makes up for it in
> that I can now use Compiz on my lappy.
>
> I hope that helps.
>

> ~Nate
>
> --

Nate,  I have been running del.icio.us beta 2.0.48 for Firefox 3.0 for
about a month.
It just got upgraded a few minutes ago to version 2.0.58.
I found it on the del.icio.us web site by chance but here is the official page:
http://blog.delicious.com/blog/2008/06/delicious-bookmarks-for-firefox-3-signed-sealed-and-delivered.html

Robert