[SATLUG] Wed., June 11 Meeting

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 22:25:55 CDT 2008

Hello,  The most recent meeting featured a
demo and presentation on Clonzilla by Eddie
Field.  Eddie cloned a 70GB partition containing
about 17GB of data on to an attached firewire
hard drive.  More information on Clonezilla is at
clonezilla.org.  Nathan led a discussion of
strategies for our booth at August computer
show at the Live Oak Center.  We plan to
demonstrate Linux's video tools and capabilities.

Jim Wells is soliciting presentations for our meetings.
Please contact him with offers or ideas.
president at satlug.org

Howard
--
Howard Haradon