[SATLUG] Preferred web frontend?

pixelnate at gmail.com pixelnate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 23:28:05 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 23:18 -0500, FIRESTORM_v1 wrote:
> In the past I have used PHP-Nuke on my existing site
> http://www.theratshack.net but after the 4th time of deleting news
> articles where some idiot had SQL injected a zero delay HTTP redirect,
> I grew tired of it and reduced the site to regular HTML.

If you aren't afraid of leaving PHP behind, you could try the RadiantCMS
(http://radiantcms.com/) . It's based on Ruby on Rails but is much
easier to manage than starting a Rails project from scratch. It's page
based, and not entirely blog-ready though. If you are looking to build a
blog-style site, then you could try Mephisto Blog
(http://mephistoblog.com/) written by SA's own Rick Olsen. It's also
Rails based, FYI.

~Nate