[SATLUG] Preferred web frontend?

Brian astro at astr0.org
Thu Jun 12 23:42:56 CDT 2008

Anything with "nuke" in the name is garbage. If your looking for
something easy to setup and maintain, might
I suggest something like wordpress? Its actually able to handle quite
a bit and has plugins out the wazoo. Another popular and highly
recommended CMS type solution is drupal. I have a couple sites setup
using both and have had no problems,  so long as it is kept up to date.

Sent from my iPhone