[SATLUG] Preferred web frontend?

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 00:02:40 CDT 2008

My goal isn't something like a blog, but more like Slashdot, although
new user registrations are going to be disabled.

The idea is something not "blogish" like wordpress, but does support
tagging articles.  I was thinking about hacking in tags support into
PHP-Nuke, but then again, that whole nuke thing......

I'd prefer to stick with LAMP, as I am decently versed in each, well
maybe not so much in Apache, but better in the other three. :P  I'm
sorry, i thought about specifying that after I hit "submit".

I suppose that if push comes to shove, I could whip up something
together and hide the "submission form" behind a piece of code that
detects if I'm coming from inside the home network.

If push comes to shove, I can provision a VM and try out Ruby on
Rails, although my first guess would be that it has something to do
about red colored trains, hence my initial apprehension.

FIRESTORM_v1