[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 02:03:34 CDT 2008

It seems like a good solid design, but small and compact. Only three holes lined up with the screw holes in the mobo, still on there pretty good. It does have a few features that I've never seen or heard of such as an alarm clock in the bios that plays music from a cd/dvd drive and turning on by pushing the space bar, mouse movements, however you configure it. I saw the normal 3 audio jacks on it and was disappointed because I had planned to have true surround sound. My ECS board has a lot of components on it made by Nvidia, so I thought it must be pretty good especially full of features. It had 7 audio jacks. I was reading the manual for the ASUS mobo that I have, and some how, I can have surround sound without having 6+ audio jacks. I don't know how, but it's supposed to do 6 speakers or speaker channels if that means the same thing.