[SATLUG] broken cpu pin fell off

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 02:08:04 CDT 2008

I forgot to mention that it won't boot my Fedora 9 86 bit Raid 1 installation. Does a64 mean something different than x86_64? Surprisingly, xp 64-bit booted up, needed some configuration and a lot of drivers to start working good again. I'll do some research to see if I can find the answer to this. I read somewhere a good feature of the motherboard had to be disabled and noacpi had to put in the kernel parameters. Then only one of the dual cores would be used. What did I get myself into?