[SATLUG] [OT] 205.jpg (JPEG Image, 725x275 pixels)

Jim Parkhurst JPARKHUR at dot.state.tx.us
Fri Jun 13 08:31:41 CDT 2008

My math skills are similarly challenged. But I believe that if my feeble memory serves that SQRT(-1) is undefined (as opposed to the value of ZERO). But I could be wrong...

>>> Dennis Myhand <dmyhand at suddenlink.net> 06/13/2008 07:55 >>>
ed wrote:
> Any mathematicians or physicists in the house?  Dunno if this is
> topical, but thought the humor might be enjoyed.
> http://nfccomic.com/comics/205.jpg
> Cheers;
> Ed

Sorry, but if it is not something like 00101010 my math skills have gone
to hell.  Why is not seeing the square root of negative one funny?
SATLUG mailing list
SATLUG at satlug.org