[SATLUG] [OT] 205.jpg (JPEG Image, 725x275 pixels)

Jim Parkhurst JPARKHUR at dot.state.tx.us
Fri Jun 13 08:31:41 CDT 2008

My math skills are similarly challenged. But I believe that if my feeble memory serves that SQRT(-1) is undefined (as opposed to the value of ZERO). But I could be wrong...

>>> Dennis Myhand <dmyhand at suddenlink.net> 06/13/2008 07:55 >>>
ed wrote:
> Any mathematicians or physicists in the house?  Dunno if this is
> topical, but thought the humor might be enjoyed.
>
> http://nfccomic.com/comics/205.jpg
>
> Cheers;
> Ed

Sorry, but if it is not something like 00101010 my math skills have gone
to hell.  Why is not seeing the square root of negative one funny?