[SATLUG] OT: Broadband cards

Zeb Fletcher zeb.fletcher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 12:16:21 CDT 2008

You can use the Razr PAM (Phone as a Modem) but it will cost extra  you
should be able get speeds up to 1Mbs if your phone supports EVDO rev A more
than likely you will get speeds around 500-700Kbs. Here is a link from the
Ubuntu forums for setting up the RAZR though it is for Verizon I'm sure it
will be similar for Sprint.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=343989&highlight=evdo+motorola