[SATLUG] RR blocking port 21 & 80?

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Thu Jun 19 08:08:43 CDT 2008

Storey Clamp wrote:
> Geoff wrote:

>>> I don't think this is particularly verbose.
>>>

>> uncharacteristically.
>>

> Why pick on Brad?  A lot of us lurkers would rather have "verbose"
> over "read the manual" any day

and, you're right.

sometimes, I guess, I get a bit thin-skinned.  What's been said about my
personality though is that no one need fear where they stand with me...
I'm gonna tell 'em.  My emotions stay, for the most part, out there at
the tips of my fingertips.

I, too, would -much- rather see the replies from a 'walking man page' as
opposed to "RTFM" replies.

I'm sorry, Brad.