[SATLUG] DDRmemory cooling

Brian astro at astr0.org
Thu Jun 19 14:41:25 CDT 2008

I've used a ram cooler and it definitely kept the sticks nice and
cool. I bought a couple parts from frys when I was in Dallas and built
my own cooker, but they also sell things prefabricated to do just this.

I also put a "blow hole" in the tip of my case and that dropped the
temp of the hdd's, ram, CPU, and the air temp inside the case
dramatically.

Sent from my iPhone