[SATLUG] OpenSUSE 11

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:25:13 CDT 2008

If anyone else wants it, I know the OpenSUSE server is probably swamped
today...I've copied the i386 DVD torrent file to my web space.

http://home.grandecom.net/~computerpro/openSUSE-11.0-DVD-i386.torrent

I'm showing just under 600 seeders and about 5000 leechers for this one, so
it should go pretty fast. As soon as mine is done, my offer to burn copies
for SATLUG members still stands though!

Justin