[SATLUG] Testing

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Sat Jun 21 16:05:46 CDT 2008

Man I started with trying to get RedHat to light up a screen I could
read and get a dial-up working no wonder they call me that 'Crazy ol
Hermit', that lives over thar in Cotton. Cotton is not named as a ghost
town because there always has been one person that lived in the old city
limits. Yep now there are two but I never met the other dude in the 12
yrs I been here. I bought NE-1/4 of downtown Cotton, he owns the
opposite SW-1/4. And Cotton qualifies, there are ghost, but friendly.
Man what if I had started with LFS?? Wow, would Cotton now be the 'new'
hot pepper capital of the world??
hehehe I hope it's congrats by now.
herb