[SATLUG] Reduced Power Consumption

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 23:49:07 CDT 2008

Only because you want to be an asshole instead of being productive, I'll let
you in on a little secret.  Your submission is automatically dugg when you
submit it.  Go ahead and go check every new submission and see who was the
first digg.  Now maybe next time you won't run your mouth before thinking
about what you say.