[SATLUG] Reduced Power Consumption

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:07:33 CDT 2008

In retrospect I agree with you Bruce.  I apologize to all those that might
have been offended by that.  It's just that the person that was addressed to
always seems to have some negative thing to say and is frequently the cause
of agitation on this list.  I should have worded that differently, but I'm
not going to tolerate people making snide remarks...especially ignorant
ones.