[SATLUG] Reduced Power Consumption

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:43:59 CDT 2008

Thanks, and that was exactly my point.  I posted my article there and
specifically said "if you like it, please digg me up!"  Not, digg me whether
you like it or not or anything to that effect.  I also do not submit many
things to digg, so I am far from a spammer.  Also, yes it was more of a
thought piece than anything else, meant to get people to ponder the idea of
increased efficiency.

On a side note, I did get an email from the CEO of Power Assure today
letting me know that they are indeed working on integration with VMware and
Xensource, they do have an actual functioning product in their labs right
now for this integration, and they are seeing excellent results.  They
should be publishing more information on that soon.