[SATLUG] Wireless Driver Installation

Andy Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 19:45:23 CDT 2008

Considering the strong recommendations, I used XP to download 8.04 and
burn a disc  But that didn't help.  It doesn't offer to update my system
and I don't remember how to format the 2nd hard drive, or, if I did, how
to get past Grub to install 8.04..  I really do need to get the WiFi

Thanks for the response.