[SATLUG] looking for a prog that will do a batch rescale for photos

Don Crowder donguitar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:13:58 CDT 2008

Todd W. Bucy wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 09:04 -0700, KC wrote:
>> What if you find you are invested too deeply in
>> Gnome... what's a good batch resizer with a Gnome
>> GUI?
> excellent question.  Wish that I knew then I wouldn't have had to
> download kubuntu-desktop.  That said I am not so vested in gnome that I
> cannot when needed work in kde when I have too.

This confuses me.  I've got numerous KDE, Gnome and one or two Xfce apps
on my Debian Etch system.  KDE is my environment of choice but I don't
have to change environments to use software from another environment.  I
burn CDs with GnomeBaker and can use mousepad if wish.  Why would it be
necessary to switch to KDE to use a minor utility?