[SATLUG] looking for a prog that will do a batch rescale for photos

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jun 24 12:29:59 CDT 2008

It has been my experience that while most gnome and kde apps will work
in either environment (provided you have the appropriate gnome/kde files
installed) it is not quite complete and can sometimes be unstable in
their non-native environment. (knotify crash in gnome anyone?)  With the
KIM app its seems to be a konquorer script more then an actual app.  I
tried to use KIM with konquorer running in gnome but it wasn't an
option.  Rather then wrestle with the issue...it seems easier to me to
relog under kubuntu and run it from there.

Todd