[SATLUG] Wireless Driver Installation

Andy Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 14:03:27 CDT 2008

Thank you.  My hangup here is that I went out and bought a new wireless
card to obtain a Linux driver.  I downloaded it from the manufacturer's
site.  It is:

ENLWI-G2_ENPWI-G2_Linux_Driver.tar.gz

But my searches have failed to find where I'm suppose to put the
driver.  It never occurred to me to do the search you suggested.  I give
it a try.

Andy