[SATLUG] Ubuntu Linux Toolbox: 1000+ Commands for Ubuntu and Debian for free download

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 19:48:26 CDT 2008

Has anyone tried to download this?  If you don't automatically reject
cookies (in your web browser of choice), you will get several dozen
cookies from nearly every major advertising web site, plus dozens more
from a bunch I've never heard of before.  I normally reject cookies, and
when I did so here, it kicked me out and sent me to some kind of
advertising site and I wasn't even be able to see the link (after
several attempts & a little trickery, I got it nevertheless).  So for
anyone who doesn't want the hassle (or the dozens of cookies), you can
go to this link (below) and get it directly:

http://rapidshare.com/files/97181661/Wiley.Ubuntu.Linux.Toolbox.1000.plus.Commands.for.Ubuntu.and.Debian.Power.Users.rar

Enjoy.

Al Lesmerises