[SATLUG] looking for a prog that will do a batch rescale for photos

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Jun 24 21:37:23 CDT 2008

On Monday 23 June 2008 10:08:09 pm Todd W. Bucy wrote:
> Let me just say that KIM worked perfect. It certainly has convinced me
> that I should give KDE another chance.

I'm also a big KDE fan.  One of the other built in features is the Gallery
feature built into the knoqueror web/file browser.

Just go to a dir full of pic files and select "Create Image Gallery".  I use
it to create most of my static (non PHP)based photo galleries.
	http://theweeks.org/rockets/

If you have any to rotate.. just double click on them (beforecreating the
gallery), rotate it, and CTRL-S to save it.

Tweeks