[SATLUG] Wireless Driver Installation

Andy Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 22:08:57 CDT 2008

ifconfig -a

.
wlan 0  Link encap: Ethernet HWaddr 00:18:E7:43:90
            UPBROADCAST MULTICAST MTU:15 Metric:1
            Rx packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
            collisions:0 txqueulen:1000
            Rx bytes:0 (0.0 b) TX bytes:4000 (3.9 Ki B)
            Interupts:58 Nenirt: ffffc 2000003cc00.fffffc2000003cd00

I hope I got that right; it is kind of labor intensive.

Thanks,

Andy